Saturday, April 04, 2015

Outfit / Stripe shirt and vintage Levi's 501

   

Scrunchie - Local store 
Chain necklace - H&M 
Stripe t-shirt  H&M 
Cardigan - H&M 
Thrifted Levi's 501 jeans
Backpack - New Look 


 

 

Happy Easter loves!! I'm really liking this outfit, I love high neck t-shirts and the mix of the blues and grey make me wish I was on a nordic beach next to the sea where chilly wind blows. But instead of that I'm here surrounded with snow.
Anywhoo, I think this goes well to school and casual going... Thank goodness you aren't seeing my other nails right now, I really need to paint them again. :D

On Thursday I went to see a comedy show, wich was really fun! I think I expected a bit more, but I was definitely not disappointed. :)
Today I'm just going to have a basic Saturday, watch telly, go for a walk, play with kitties, eat delicious snacks, have a few drinks in the evening... 
I hope you all have a nice weekend! 

xx 


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the combination of gray, stripes, and denim :) And going to a comedian show sounds so interesting, I've never been to one but it definitely sounds like a fun activity!

Kaasja said...

Amazing post again <3 I really like your blog ! :)
http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

Amely Rose said...

oh my gosh i just found you on lookbook,
so glad i did
i LOVE your hair Color
amazing look

hope you too visit my Blog <3
AMELY ROSE

Samantha Mariko said...

love the boyfriend denim and stripes. so cute!
www.samanthamariko.com

Anonymous said...

Cool look! I love the jeans and the nail color. xo


ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

Unknown said...

Can't beat an old pair of Levi 501's, good find
Lauren
livinginaboxx

Adriana R. said...

You are so stylish! Love this. <3
thefancycats.blogspot.com

Anna Saarinen said...

Ihana asu! Tuo over sized neuletakki sopii tosi hyvin boyfriend farkkujen kanssa ja raitapaita on vielä piste iin päälle! :)

www.aduaa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

nice shirt, very cute this look!
www.agoprime.it

Sophie Elizabeth said...

Perfect outfit! I LOVE stripes with denim, you look awesome xx

Sophie Elizabeh
www.popcornandglitter.co.uk