Saturday, April 25, 2015

Outfit / Picked all my weeds but kept the flowers

 

Flower blazer - Thrifted 
White cardigan - H&M 
High-waisted pants - H&M 
Backpack - New Look   


 

 

Hello luvs! I hope you've been having a great week. Here's a spring outfit with simple black pants, white cardigan and a super colorful blazer. I bought it from a thrift shop a few years ago but I've only had it on like a few times... It is a really nice add to an outfit, especially now when Spring is here but nature isn't really in its gratest bloom.

I took an early step to weekend on Thursday and won't be back here at home until next month as next week I'll have a party with my firends on May Day. I get to wear my Finnish student cap and something pretty. :)

-- 

Not about the outfit, this morning I opened my dad's computer and it installed windows all alone, so basically it deleted e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Thankfully I had at least most of my pictures saved... Sigh. It seems like there is going to be some work done if it really has deleted some stuff that is needed and have to be installed again. I don't even get how it is possible for a computer just do that all by itself?!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice :)

Sophie Elizabeth said...

AMAZE-ZING floral jacket and I love how you've styled it. Gorgeous as always x

Sophie Elizabeth
www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

Marina Ingvarsson said...

Great look, and love your hairstyle!

http://www.bonaupetite.com

Danielle said...

this look is so cute, love the jacket and your hair!

danielle | avec danielle

Giha said...

Love that pattern!

xo
http://chicadventureit.com/working-on-neutrals/

Giha said...

Love that pattern!

Zahra Suleman said...

The jacket is really cute!

littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

Tyana said...

love the outffit

check out my newest post
xx
Tyana
cityofglitter.com