Saturday, April 11, 2015

Outfit / Denim jacket and leather skirt

 

Denim jacket - Thrifted 
Blouse - Old 
Leather skirt - H&M 
Backpack - New Look  

Hello lovelies! I love denim jackets, I've bee trying to find another one from thrift shops but I haven't been lucky yet. Mine doesn't have pockets on the outside so that would be a plus. 

Yesterday I went shopping, I did also wear a black hoodie and a grey scarf but I don't have any pictures of those. The snow is finally going away and it's getting warmer of wich I am very exited. 

I will show you later what I got yesterday, I know I'm happy with them!  


Have a lovely day! 

xx  



6 comments:

April Nunez said...

What a lovely outfit! Love your hair! Great post! :)

April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com
Instagram: @beybiapril

Samantha Mariko said...

love the denim jacket, hun!
www.samanthamariko.com

Of The Saints said...

Love everything about your outfit!

Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

Lydia said...

I love this outfit!

www.deaddsouls.com

Lana S. said...

Love this outfit! Denim and a little leather looks great together :)

Lana, xo
http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

Sophie Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous outfit! i love vintage denim, looks amazing on you! Thanks for checking out my blog, I've followed you too :) xx

Sophie Elizabeth
www.popcornandglitter.co.uk