Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I met your parents, they were lying, about falling in love


 

  

 

  
All - H&M

 So, how about a knitted jumper dress with a polo neck and side cuts? Yes please. Or how about a white furry jacket? Me likes. I'm happily surprised how warm this jacket is although it's fuckin cold outside. Excuse my language, but that's just me. My lipstick is actually purple but my camera thinks otherwise.

Anywhoo, I really wanted to share one more outfit before New Years. Crazy how fast time has gone. I think I'm going to do a post about this year, what happened and which things were my favorites.

Tomorrow I'll be celebrating with my friends in my new amazing dress which I thrifted earlier this year. It's sparkly. 

2 comments:

katherine lou said...

This is such a great outfit!! Love that dress! Happy New Year!

Henna X. said...

Thank you! :) Happy New Year!