Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Burgundy velvet skirt / Merry Christmas!!

 

 Cardigan - Cubus 
Blouse - H&M (old)
Velvet skirt - Tailored 
Boots - H&M 


Merry Christmas everyone! Excuse my flat hair, I took these pictures some time ago, now it's definitely not that flat!  We've finally decorated our Christmas tree, all the presents are wrapped and some delicious food is being made. We always open present in the evening, after going to sauna and eating some ham, Karelian past, Karelian hot pot, salmon etc. Traditional Finnish food. :) 

I hope you all are feeling good today! Kisses! 



3 comments:

Samantha Mariko said...

love the red skirt, perfect for the holidays :) hope you have a good one!
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Holly said...

such a cute xmas look!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

Unknown said...

hope you had a good holiday! I love your style and followed you. Follow back if you want :)

http://splitneedles.blogspot.com