Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas presents

Hello luvs! I hope you all are having a great time. We had a nice Christmas, food was great and we shared nice presents. I thought I'd share some of them with you guys.

 
This is actually a gift from myself, ha. I bought this choker necklace from Gina Tricot. 

 
I actually bought these too... These were sold at a Christmas Market where I visited with my Mom.

 
Purple bath robe 

 
I finally got my favorite Moomin mug! 

 
 I guess I did buy alot of stuff for myself, oh my. Ha. At least I had a good excuse, right? This smelled so good I had to have it. 
 
 I got those lip pens from sales, I'm not sure how I feel about the colors on me though... Lumene eyebrow fixing gel was a gift from Dad. 

 
Hand & nail cream, rose soap

 
Tom of Finland shopping bag. 

 
Maleficent and Poirot DVD's. I'm a big fan of detective series! 

 
Super cool  photograph frame 

 
Cadle holder 

 
Nirvana cd bougt by guess who... Woops. 

 
Moomin comics 1 & 2.  


 
 Fake fur jacket I bought from H&M sales, it only cost me 25 as it really is 50. This is super cute, my Grandma liked it too! 

 
Nirvana tee.  They were selling these as tops at H&M some time ago but I didn't buy it then. 


 xx :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the mug reminds me of my childhood... so cool! x

Marielle said...

That furry coat from H&M is gorgeous! I love a good textured coat :) xx

Love and Marmalade

Magda G . said...

Ok . So I watched all your posts,right,all and I have to tell you are abnormal ! Because you are f*cking amazing, you have fantastic style and want t have all your clothes and hair :D

kisses from Poland :)

Henna X. said...

Thank you so much!!

alice said...

I have the choker set in the first photo! But I got mine from Topshop

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog