Friday, September 18, 2015

Outfit / Mustard and Deers

 

Dress - Thrifted 
Mustard crop top - H&M 
Boots - H&M   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Well hello and hope you guys are having a wonderful Friday! I absolutely love this outfit, this dress is one of the best things I have thrifted, look at that lovely print. As soon as I got it I knew it would be perfect for Autumn. I still haven't got myself around editing my thrift haul video, it is just so awkward to even look at my face. But I guess everyone does, at least on their first videos, right?
Anyway, although I love this dress, it is so short. I don't understand why the current dresses and skirts are so short you can almost see my bum. I don't know how it would work out if I weren't so tall (173cm) and I wouldn't have such long legs, but seriously, if you can find a skirt that will absolutely cover my ass whatever I do, I'll give you a high-five. I sure haven't found one. I always have to wear another skirt or shorts underneath and that's just lame. Buu!!

Other than my outfit, I will be making September favorites/preview type of a post of things of things that I like/don't like... I don't know what to call it! But it has some clothes and beauty products on it. You'll see!

Have a happy weekend! xx


5 comments:

Francesca said...

love it! great color on you too

francesca
Frank Vinyl: A California Fashion Blog

Unknown said...

So in love with this outfit as well! The sweater is also so lovely and looks great over the dress. Maybe you can add a pair of short bike shorts underneath if the length is a problem? I am 5 feet so these kind of issues are never really issues for me but I have the opposite problem of everything being too long!

Rae | Love from Berlin

Unknown said...

this outfit is so cute and looks great on you! i love the pattern on the shirt aw

Amanda said...

Oh I have the same yellow top. Now I know how I can wear it as well =)

K.C said...

I'm tall too and the dressing I order online keep turning out to be so short! But you look great, and I super love your hairr omg

istylelooks blog