Sunday, September 13, 2015

Outfit | Leather dress

 

Chain necklace - H&M (old)
Grey cardigan - Gina Tricot 
Leather dress - Thrifted (org. Gina Tricot) 
Boots - H&M   

 

 

Happy Sunday! I wore this outfit yesterday when I went shopping with my brother and his friend. The weather has been amazing this week, sun shines and it's not too hot or cold, basically perfect for wearing this. I found two pretty things for myself, you can find some pictures of them from my instagram (hennaxblog). I just realised I haven't made a picture post in a looong time, that's one thing I need to do asp! 

xx 

3 comments:

Josie said...

What a cool dress! Looks great on you x

Josie’s Journal

angelina said...

I love the dress styled with those oxfords! Our weather has been a little funky too - in between summer and fall!


Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

Devinne S. said...

Whoa, that dress is awesome!!