Monday, June 15, 2015

Pictures from lately

 
1. Summer vibes 2. Thrifting finds, more with details soon! 3. Goldfish at school.

 
4. & 5. tried on some awesome stuff... 6. Mom made some delicious rhubarb pie

 
7. Sunset walk, ain't it pretty?! 8. My favorite drink of this month, chocolate protein drink, sooo good! 9. It rains alot here and I though I migh need it at work, so I bough this super bright yellow raincoat. :) It felt like a good investment. 

 
10. My favorite place to exercise 11. Miilu sweety 12. Borrowed some films from the library for the longest time ever, Maria Wern movie and Steg Larsson's Men who hate women, The girl who played with fire and The girl who kicked the Hornet's nest. I've never seen the english versions of these and honestly don't even want to.

 
13. Loving the stripes 14. Still stuck with the ham and pineapple 15. These sandals are pretty cool but they weren't really good on. Those locks (don't know what to call them but you know!) would had rubbed my legs open.

 
16. Flowersss 17. I love those god damn pants but I really couldn't buy them. Buhuuuu!! 18. First apple pie I've ever made! Yummy.



Aand that's about it. I've been busy working (12 days in a row, huh?!). I try to make as much as possible out of my free time, currently I'm just really tired so not much is happening. Next Friday it's going to be party time as midsummer fest is here! Loooving it. Oh, and I've got a ton of post to publish, yay! 

I hope you all have a great week! xx 



5 comments:

Sophie Elizabeth said...

Such gorgeous photos! Makes me feel all summery! You look amazing as always x

Sophie Elizabeth
www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

Amanda said...

I need to get a rain poncho for Roskilde. Im loving yours a lot =)

Pam Scalfi said...

i'm a fatty and all I see is fooood! hahaha Love your thrift finds, but that pie your mum made! Wow

Pam Scalfi♥

Indy said...

Aww, you have a black kitty, too! So sweet!

I've seen both versions of the movies, and I think they're both wonderful!

And that apple pie looks yummmmmmy! :)

Armelle said...

Craving for rhubarb pie now especially my grand ma's !

www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

xx