Sunday, June 07, 2015

Pictures from lately

Hello luvs! Here's some pictures again, I've really started to like making these posts. I get more memories for myself and I like to make more effort for the blog / to make it more personal.

  
1. I love my pink running jacket 2. Everything's getting so green and it smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g! 3. Protein bar after exercising. It actually tasted like soap??

 
4. Sheep at school, they look so weird now! 5. First try this year and I hit the bullseye! 6. I planted violets to our yard :)

 
7. If there is something I wait for every year, it's the quiet, chilly summer evenings when the sky burst into colors.
8. My clothing rack. I love the way it looks and it adds more to my room.

 
9. Can't show too many pictures of the sky, can you? 10. Mom's roses. 11. Random sandal snap.

 
12. I had a super lovely evening at the shore, me and my friend went out at 10 P.M and got back home 11.30 P.M. We saw swans fly just above the lake in deep silence, the moon was just a thin cresent and the fishes were jumping. It was just like in the summer. I would had jumped in to swim if there would had been a sauna near! This is where my mind rests.

 
13. Tulips at our back yard 14. Misse. For some reason she likes to lean her head to walls or a pillow while she sleeps.


Happy Sunday! xx

1 comment:

Pam Scalfi said...

such a cute kitty! loving those sandals :) nice pics

Pam Scalfi♥