Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Outfit / Your flowers grow in the frozen snow

  

Blouse, jacket and skirt - H&M 
Bag - Thrifted 
Flats - Thrifted  

 
 

 


 Hello luvs! Got my new bag straight into action, it's been perfect! I can have all my stuff in it and match it with so many things. I felt really pretty and comfortable when I wore this outfit. 

Lately I've been really busy with everything, I had my first exam today and next will be on Thursday (and some hours of normal school), after that I can start my fall vacation! I don't really have any plans though, well other than get some pictures done and start posting again (at least we all can hope so...)

xx

3 comments:

Theano L. said...

wonderful outfit dear!!! perfect blog!!! im following you via bloglovin!!! hope to see you on my page too! kisses!

www.fashionizein.com

Samantha Mariko said...

cool bag! your skirt is so pretty too :)
www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Tinetta said...

Che bella, mi piace molto la giacca!
http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/