Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LATELY

 
     

  
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ⓒ copyrights me and dad, do not copy.


1. I love watching sunsets and thunderstorms.
2. Me and my family visited a place near Lapland this summer. The view was super nice.
3. Reindeer at the same place.
4. It rains and rains.
5. I'll make a room tour post once I get everything in its place. 
6. I found this butterfly board from a thrift shop, I'd really want a bigger one with blue butterflies. 
7. Lake... it was such a pretty day.
8. Some new ins. Mommy gave me the money to finally buy that gorgeous flower skirt (its from Seppälä). :) Tights Seppälä, beanie from Gina Tricot.
9. Mushroom hunting...
10. We found plenty of chanterelles! These are my favorite mushrooms. 
11. Apples from our own tree
12. Kittens... :)




1 comment:

Denis Alex Si said...

"4. It rains and rains." Rain is more good or more opposite? :)