Friday, September 05, 2014

Outfit / Blooming pastels


 

 


Fabuleuse knit & flower skirt - H&M 
Denim jacket - Thrifted 
Sandals - Local store   

 
 


My oh my, how long have I been gone... I've had so many things going on, first of all I MOVED! I don't live at my parents house anymore, not even in the same city. As for what future looks like, I should me an animal attendant in two years. Crazy times...  Yesterday I came back home and took some outfit pictures and this is one of them. 

Now, if I'd meet my 15 year old self, she would never ever believe what I'm wearing. Pastel pink, flowers?! Printed knit? Well that is what I'm wearing. 
I'm not the biggest fan of printed shirts and I didn't even pick this fabuleuse knit from the rack, it was in the fitting room with a sale tag. I tried this skirt on which I did pick but then the thought of trying this knit on was too temptating. Funny thing, I did actually feel pretty fabuleuse in it, so after thinking about it for quite some time, I took it home.  It works pretty well as a confidence booster.


3 comments:

alina said...

Great combo and love the jumper :)

http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Nice skirt
Kisses

www.blackdressinspiration.com

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Great stuffs, The tee with a shark is fantastic
Kisses

www.blackdressinspiration.com