Well hello awful quality! Oh well, I've wanted to show this outfit for some time but I haven't been happy with the pictures... Still really aren't but anywhoo. You can see what it looks like. Simple, 90's punk. Love love love.
Faux leather jacket - H&M
Crop top - H&M
Chain necklace - H&M
Tartan skirt - Thrifted
Backpack - New Look
I've been really stressed out lately, I'm moving next month (WTF!) to a new city all alone and have been trying to get my things together. (Such as an apartment, which I did get), and well, you know, all the stuff that comes along with that. Yesterday was pretty awful, I got seriously pissed of and upset by all of this. I don't handle stress well, and it doesn't help that there is million things I have to do and things I'll kinda leave behind for a while. (Such as my cat). I can see him on weekends but still... Luckily I won't be all by myself in the city, my friend is there too. I'm starting at a new school (to become an animal attendant)...
So, so many things on my mind...
I'm trying to make my time out of my last weeks of holiday for now on...
Hope you all are doing good.
xx Henna
2 comments:
what an amazing 90s look! I love your hair! great blog!
Awesome look!!
http://ladytrendy.blogspot.com
xoxo
Post a Comment