Sunday, November 10, 2013

Polka dot DIY jeans

Hello lovelies! I have been having this huge urge to do DIY projects during the entire Fall time, so few days ago I made my very own polka dot jeans. All you need is a textile color, something that is round and flat to make the dots, and depending of your textile color, flat iron. You should probably also do a few dots into some other fabric to test if it works out. ( I used some old denim that I had left)

 
I used this black textile color, and the top of my old lips gloss to make the dots. It was the perfect size and its flat, which really helps making the dots. I used the makeup pencil to add more color on them and after the paint dried I ironed them trough greaseproof paper.

 

And there they are! It took me sooo long to make the dots (seriously hours)! I made the front side first and then the back side.

 


 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful my dear!!!:)

www.borsadimarypoppins.com

Unknown said...

perfect pants

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

Henna X. said...

Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

lovely blog :) your photos are stunning!
http://www.jeffreychung.co.vu

Henna X. said...

Thank you so much, Jeffrey! :)