Thursday, November 14, 2013

OOTD / So why don't we go, somewhere only we know?

 
 
 
 
 

 

Beanie - Novita 
Knit - Mom's 
Stripe shirt - Gina Tricot 
Shorts - Old / DIY 
Bag - Second hand (Lindex) 
Shoes - Fire Fly

 Something simple... It's really rainy and cold so what's better than layering?

 xx

9 comments:

Elin Ivana said...

Hey! I just do blogwalking for this day and I found your blog! Your blog is gorgeous and you are pretty anyway <3
Would you mind to follow each other? Just let me know.

Stay fab xx
http://elinivana.blogspot.com

Henna X. said...

Thank you for your lovely comment! I will check your blog out :)

BERRIES said...

Fabolous look! Love your shorts<3
Dear could you like my fanpage? Im young lover of fashion and i would like to share with my ideas with all people <3 if you also have got the facebook fanpage please share with me and i will also like this :)
www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

absolutely amazing!
<3 this

Tribute to the Tribe said...

Layering tights with socks is a great idea. Nice outfit!
Tribute to the Tribe Paris
Bloglovin

Henna X. said...

Thank you all <3 Berries, I will check it out.

Unknown said...

I love your mum's knit!

http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

Unknown said...

lovely, you're looking great with great items
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

GINA LOVES CATS said...

I like your style