Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Outift - blue and white / This dog is destined for a home to your heart

 
 
 
  

I bought this dress last summer and this was the second time me wearing it. The last time I had it on was on Midsummer day (click) I really like it, it's summery and it feels nice on... As a finnish girl it does though give a little bit of an "finnish" feel, if you see our flag it's white and blue.. And it also made me wanna go to a family boat trip, like last year (click) 

This years Midsummer didn't quite go like planned, those heels you see in my last outfit post, well - those got stolen. I had them under a week... Not nice.


Anyways, it's SUPER hot here, luckily it will (should) rain tomorrow! 

3 comments:

Tabet said...

Hey,
sweet pictures and a great outfit :)
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

Henna X. said...

Thank you Tabea! :)

Amanda said...

Cool dress!