Thursday, June 20, 2013

OOTD - DIY boyfriend jeans / I hear the birds on the summer breeze

 
 
 
 
 
 

Boyfriend jeans - DIY 
Rest - H&M 

I made these jeans today from some old and baggy once :) what do you think?

Oh, and I also got my very own first car! Well, okay okay, my dad also uses it but it's still officially mine ;) 
I named her in finnish as Kerttu.


10 comments:

Aliénor said...

So cool style ;)

xx ifoundmysoulmate

Paola Lauretano said...

Fantastic look!!!
Wanna follow each other?

Henna X. said...

Thank you both!! I'll check your blog out.

Amanda said...

I think u did a really good job! Love this style =)

Miss Maple said...

Congratulations for having a car now! I hope you'll have lots of fun driving it but be careful as well. You're looking nice in this outfit. Love your hairdo too.

Henna X. said...

Thank you so much!! I'll be careful :)

Style StreetStalker said...

Fab outfit post - looove those glasses! Love your blog darling

SSSx

www.stylestreetstalker.com

Henna X. said...

thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Great, as always :)



Have a nice day!
addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

Stephanie / Cocochic said...

Your hair and jeans are so so cool!

Blog | Cocochic △
Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/