Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Years Dress

 
 
 

Hello lovelies! This is what I wore on New Years. The dress is from Jim&Jill, I bought it last fall and it cost only 10 euros (real price 40e!) The upper part is lace and the skirt part is crêpe. I really looove the back, what do you think of the dress? :)

 I'm really sorry about the bad quality, winters not the best time for taking pics.

xx

5 comments:

Henna X. said...

Thank you, I'll check it out! :)

Amanda said...

Cool LDB =) you look so chic =)

Henna X. said...

Thank you Amanda :)

Sabrina said...

Love how effortless and chic you in black on black on black, and that dress is gorgeous! I especially love how you subtly toughened the look up with those awesome ankle boots! Happy New Year! :)

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

Henna X. said...

Thank you! :)