from left: me without any hair dye. In the middle and right with my first brown and new cut.
Since 2008 my music taste had turned into more hardcore as you can see... Hello devil worshipper? Hahaha! So bad. But hey, you gotta try different kinds of styles... (I feel lucky not having the actual ring on my nose, unlike nowadays..)
... Then in 2010 it started to go back to better direction! It was supposed to be brown but turned more into black...I got my self a sidecut and had dreadlocks for amazing 3 days! Ha.I had dreamed of having them and did some myself. They didn't turn out so well so I just took them off.
Boom. One wondeful day at the start of Fall I decided I wanted to have a hair like P!nk does. I have always loved her hair and style, so something completely new was welcome. I had had a short hair back in 2007, but it wasn't as short as this one! I still really like it but I need it to be longer so I can "play" with it.
So in 2011 I let it grow. The black/dark brown started to go away and my hairdresser dyed it copperish and then red. These both were quite nice, I think the red made my style kinda edgy.This was the time I started to have problems with my head skin at winter so it made me make the decision to start growing my own color back.
After that it went back to brown in 2011/2012? Time I cut my bold sidecut and dyed my tips purple. Now I'm thinking of growing the sidecut away but keeping the purple. Oh, and my real haircolor should soon be fully back.
So thats all. :) What do you guys think? What's your favorite and which do you dislike?
Hope you all have a nice week! xx
8 comments:
this is so great that you've been brave and daring enough to try out different looks throughout the years. you actually pull off each one quite well! it's a lot better than sticking to one hairstyle for a long time, although it is very easy to do!
love from the NANA girls xoxo
I love that your experiment with your hair so much :)
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Thank youu! :)
what a cool post. love your current 'do
oh this is so cool... and you look super cute with short hair... I really like it as is now... Its so bold =)
thank you! :)
I definitely like your actual undercut! You look amazing!! Would you like to follow each other?
xx
eve
http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at
my fav is 2012 <3
Post a Comment