Hello luvs! Since I stopped updating I have made quite a lot of shopping in thrift stores and at Seppälä + H&M. I really like a bit different types of things, not just the basic and usual, but quirky and fun.
Thrifted (orig. Gina Tricot) 2.50 €
I love this flower jumpsuit, to me the flower print has a granny and 90's feeling to it. It has a golden zipper at the back and big pocket at the sides. I almost didn't actually buy it because it cost 7 euros but when I got to the cashier he told me it was on -50% sale.
Thrifted (org. H&M) 2.50 €
As I said I like more quirky stuff, well hello super crazy pink fuzzy sweater! My brothers reaction was pretty much "Henna... Seriously..?" Oh yes I am! You shouldn't really give shit what others think. I know most people probably hate this shirt but I think it's amazing :D
Seppälä
Finally got myself an overall dress! I really wanted to buy this earlier this year but now I found it on sale for 20 euros.
Seppälä
Couldn't resist a mint shirt with pink flamigos! Isn't it cute? This was on sale for 12 euros.
H&M
Basic grey pencil skirt, you can pretty much pair this with anything! It costs 10 euros.
Thrifted (Org. Nelly) 5 €
I was looking for something more dressy / party / bar suitable and found this to be perfect! It still had all the tags on so it had never been used. I had to sew the neckline a little bit, otherwise it would had been waaay too open and low.It is quite see trough so you have to wear something black underneath it.
Thrifted (Org. Kapphl) 1.50 €
Good stable piece in the wardrobe.
H&M, 20€.
My favvvvorite! I've been looking for s skirt like this for ages and there it was. Could almost hear it calling my name, haha! Love the color, love the style. This is so me. :)
H&M
Basic black top, got it for free (buy 2 get 1 for free).
H&M
Cute flower crop top, got it for 5 euros.
H&M
On sale for 5 €. I'm pretty much always wishing it was Friday.
H&M, 10 €
I really love the style (90's...). I only wish they would had had this as black.
H&M, 15 €.
Mustard sweater with details on the sides. I really love this color, I don't remeber if I have had any other mustard colored clothes. This will go well with the green/blue skirt, leather skirt, grey skirt etc!
H&M, 3 €.
I get 60's vibes from the print and colors!
Thrifted (Org. Ellos), 4 €.
Horrible picture but loving the jacket. It is my current favorite.
Thrifted (Org. Lindex)
Cute flower pants, these are so pretty and comfy!
Thrifted (Org. Vila) 4 €.
I really like the style, the sides are open under the arms and you have to tie it behind your neck and the waste.
Thrifted (Org. H&M), 2 €?
H&M
Golden chain necklace (10€?) and blue striped dress (20€?), boy I like it. I actually now noticed that the dress is a mommy dress, doesn't really look like that to me though. :D I haven't been able to wear this though, thanks for the amazing "summer" weather.
Thrifted (Org. Vagabond), 8 €.
It was so difficult to get the color right!! I'd say that in real life the color is funchia and just really gorgeous. These had never been worn and the first time I did two of my toes opened up... "Hurts like brand new shoes".
Seppälä, 7 €.
My old over knee sock look awful so I needed a new pair.
H&M, 3 €.
Guess who loves books... Camilla Läckberg's book was 8 € at a grocery store, all the rest were bought from a flea (1 € /book).
Well holy moly. To be honest I am a bit excited for Fall when it comes to clothes. I've really liked the colors you see at the shops and I feel quite inspsired.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xx
4 comments:
Wow, amazing haul! The flamingo top is so cute :)
Check out my blog | ANASOFIACHIC
@anasofiachic
Wow you got so many lovely things! I really like the overall dress x
Josie’s Journal
Such a good post. I like it :)
I like your blog, too. You have got a nice design.
GIVEAWAY CLICK Can you take part in this giveaway? Please, it is very important for me :(
You went crazy! Love the overalls!
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
Post a Comment