Friday, May 22, 2015

Outfit / I guess he kissed the girls and made them cry

  

Faux leather jacket - H&M
Knitted midi dress - Thrifted 

 

 

Well hello hello! I've been feeling super good this week. I guess it's all about the weather that makes me bloom! Going with this super simple outfit, my mom actually bought the dress when we were thrifting. Thank you mom! It's super comfortable on and as it's knitted it's warm on. Basically perfect for the current weather. I actually like to wear this dress just with a huge hoodie too. 

As for how I'm doing, I have decided to take back excercising  and I am super happy with it! I hope I can keep up with it, or rather that I WILL keep up with it and not turn into that lazy person again. I have a post I started last year about my sport clothes, so I guess I'm going to publish it this year some time soon.
Today was the last official day of school for this year, tomorrow we have some kind of an event there and then I can have my week break and then go to work. :) 


Hope you all are doing well!! xx 



3 comments:

Pam Scalfi said...

that dress is super cute! Love how comfy this looks :)

Pam Scalfi♥

Samantha Mariko said...

awesome jacket! love this outfit, so chic
www.samanthamariko.com

Unknown said...

Loved this outfit xo

Sarah Louise Porter Blog