It was this snowy not too long ago... Pretty but cold. I'm so glad Spring is here!
Misse sweety. She was looking at birds.
Super sweet thrift shop finds... I just can't say no to flowers and those Van's shoes look super.
Mmm! Dad and Mom made some stuffed buns for Shrove Tuesday last month. These are delicious with strawberry jam and whipped cream!
Me and my sibling took our kitties to the vet, so no baby kittens for us. They have not been too fond of their collars, they have to have them on for 10 days. I took this picture when we got back home, they just stared at each other like "what the hell is that?" haha. Misse was also a bit scared of Miilu. Poor little things.
Some more thrifting...
I got this aquarium last year, I won't be having any fishes in there as it is in quite a rough shape. I do have some plans for it, but it may take a long time...
Miilu, she looks like a little vampire with her teeth stiking out.
© photos by me.
xx
1 comment:
aw Miilu is so cute! the bread looks delicious!!
www.samanthamariko.com
Post a Comment