Sunday, July 14, 2013

Road trip / We could build a universe right here, all the world could disappear / post 1

Last Thursday me and my friends went to a small road trip to a place called Kalajoki here in Finland. I've never been there before and I tell you, once I saw the sand and the sea I was sold. It was so relaxing and wonderful.I took so many photos I think I'll make two posts. :)

 
Loving the yellow fields...   

 
Putting the tent up before heading to the beach 

 
 Could life be any more wonderful? I've always wanted to live by the sea. I don't even remember when was the last time I felt so relaxed and happy as I felt here.   

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
This lady had about six baby birds :) After this picture she wasn't too lady as she crapped on the rock... ha.

 ©Pictures by me and my friend, do not copy. 


Part two coming right after this one. :)


No comments: