Monday, November 26, 2012

Outfit of the day / heartbeat - why does a love kiss stay in my memory?

 
 
  
  
 
  
Hat - Novita 
Knit - Lindex 
Shirt - Gina Tricot 
Leather pants - Second hand
Necklace - Ebay 
Rings - H&M    

I have fallen in love with my pink lipstick again. (Lumene Natural Code -Raspberry pink) 
Oohh, and todays one of those rare days when I look like a human again. Exam week what have you done to me.

7 comments:

Sara Luxe said...

love that lip colour x

Henna X. said...

thank you! xx

Unknown said...

Great casual outfit! love the necklace :)

Thank you for visiting my blog. Would you like to follow each other? I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin.

www.style-me-yesterday.com

Kim xx

Amanda said...

Different shades of grey! Loving that!

Jos said...

Nice!

Sabrina said...

Love this awesome casual-cool look, and your spike necklace is ACE!

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

S.P. said...

I'm really loving the rings from the last picture; they look like they have a story behind them.

Lovely post

xoxo

♥ Have You Seen Love