Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweater, day two.

 
 
 
Sweater: H&M (new)
Denim shirt: DIY
Jeans: Jim&Jill
Shoes: Aleksi 13
Earrings: Gina Tricot

 

Todays. I woke up like 10 minutes before my school starts.. Got a little hurry. Luckily I had two hours free time after my first lessons so I could come back home and do my make up etc.
 My lipstick and nails are the same color but I didn't get any good pictures where you could see it.. :(

Ohhh, and one more thing: we had snow on the ground in the morning! Where have all the beautiful weathers gone?

14 comments:

Sabrina said...

This is such a casual-cool look! Really digging how you broke up the all-denim ensemble with that comfortable-looking white sweater and those awesome ankle boots!

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

Jennifer said...

You look so adorable!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

super look! :D

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Henna X. said...

Thank you! :)

Markus K said...

LOve this outfit! Casual but great with those earings

Henna X. said...

Thank you casper+pearl and Markus!

MademoiselleJustinee. said...

I love this look! :)

Henna X. said...

thank you! :))

Clara Turbay said...

excellent ideas here.

Amanda said...

oh this is super lovely!

L.T. said...

Im diggin the collar

elle-tea.blogspot.com

Henna X. said...

Thank you everyone xx

WhatSheSaysGoes said...

Love the denim on denim with the sweater, you have amazing style! :-).

Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

Henna X. said...

Thank you so much!