Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Leo + Leather / Out here the good girls die

 

  
 

 Jacket and shirts H&M, pants second hand, shoes aleksi 13.

 
skull from some random shop, dart from mom (old)

My outfit today. 
I'm havin an exam week and I feel like being on a little holiday 'cos there's only one exam left and it's tomorror. Today and on Friday I have nothing! yay.
It's funny how I had a long off from really posting anything and now I feel like I wanna post all the time... I've been taking some pictures with my phone so I think I'm going to do a little post when I have enough of them. :)


14 comments:

Nora said...

rad! i absolutely love your pants, and your undercut! :) xx

Henna X. said...

thanks! :) xo

Simona said...

Really gorgeous!:)
xx

Henna X. said...

thank you :)

Anonymous said...

looove that top <3


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Mira said...

WHAAAT! Rakastan tätä asua, sun tukkaa, tätä blogia ja ihan kaikkea! MIND=BLOWN, sä jouduit nyt mun kyttäyslistalle.

Henna X. said...

haha, kiitos :-D

fab said...

really cool :)

Henna X. said...

thank you :))

Amanda said...

Oh Good luck with yours exams! Oh omg I cannot believe the pants were second hand =O

Elle Johns said...

Love your leather pants and animal print top! 



Elle xoxo

www.thehighfeather.com 
High Feather Twitter
High Feather Facebook

Henna X. said...

Amanda, thank you! hehe, my firend actually found them for me to try them on!
Elle Johns, Thank you!

Unknown said...

Edgy haute and cool look! Great job on styling this casual chic outfit :)

LOVE your blog

Zara gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-a-holic.com/page/17/

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice outfits! That was great on you!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com