Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Pin up / 50's / Punk hair

Hi! I made this hair yesterday and i thought I could share it with you guys. :) I've tried to make this earlier too, but this was the first time i was really happy with it. (Though It should had been more up from front..)

Moikka! Väsäsin eilen tukkaan tämmösen kampauksen ja ajattelin jakaa sen täällä. :) Muutaman kerran aikasemminkin oon yrittäny tätä värkätä, eikä vieläkään ihan täysin menny nappiin (edestä pitäisi olla pysympi).. Siitäkin huolimatta olen aika tyytyväinen. :) 

 
 
 
 

My hair has been dyed with Live XXL color 87 mystic violet, and the hair flower is from h&m. 

 Hiukset on värjätty Live XXL colorin 87 mystic violetilla, ja hiuskukka on h&m:stä.

 Hope you guys like it too.. :)

18 comments:

Jo said...

omg, your hair is so cool ! :)
Do you wanna follow each other? :) xx

♥ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

Henna X. said...

thank you :) i'll check your blog out :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the colour! so cool and unique

Henna X. said...

thank you! xx

Anonymous said...

Your hair is super pretty!

Henna X. said...

thanks :)

AgataP said...

awesome hair! i like it!

Katheyn Volikos said...

loved it!

Runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

Henna X. said...

AgataP, thank you :) Katheyn Volikos, thanks! xx

Pretty Tiny Things said...

Nice!

We love your blog if you have one minute to check " Pretty Tiny Things" it will be an honnour !

X

Keep blogging !

Emily from PTT

Henna X. said...

thank you!xx I'll check it out :)

Magical Daydream said...

Fun! I usually end up doing my hair the same over and over, this makes me want to try something else again :)

x

Marielle

Grazziella said...

Im falling in love <ith your hair cut girl, you look completly gorgeous !!

Nice blog

Bisous from France

Anniina said...

Mun silmään tuo kampaus näyttää todella kyllä hyvältä! :-) Ihana tuo valkoinen ruusu, sopii ihanasti sun hiusten väriinkin!<3

<3: Anniina

Henna X. said...

Magical, glad to hear that. :) grazziella, thnak you so much! xx Anniina, voi kiitos!! :)

Anonymous said...

omg I LOVE Your hair! you're so stunning :)


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Henna X. said...

thank you so much! xx

Sin12012 said...

I love your hair !

xo ,
Ana Catalarrana
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com